Bank Jobs in bank ZTBL Pakistan Job Bank 2020
Bank Jobs in bank ZTBL Pakistan – ZTBL Pakistan is Inviting Eligible Candidates/Individuals For The Current Announced Job Opportunities In Different Positions to fulfill The management intends to induct energetically and challenge orientated individuals for the following positions under Banks Staff’s Regulation (SR-2005). The last date to apply is 19-April-2020.
- Assistant Vice President
Eligibility Education & Experience;
- Graduation/Post Graduate in Finance/Commerce/Business Administration/Economics/ACCA or any other relevant degree from HEC recognized university.
- Minimum 8-years diversified experience in the Banking sector out of which at least 3-years exclusively in the field of Compliance/ Internal Control.
The salary range is between Rs. 55’000 per month to Rs. 65’000 per month*.
*Salaries may be increased or decreased by policies these salaries are not guaranteed that they will be done in selection.
40 years Maximum (as on closing date to apply).
Job Posting locations;
Muzaffargarh, Rahim Yaar Khan, Multan, Vehari, Bahawalpur & Bahawalnagar. Candidates having or residing in surrounding areas are also eligible to apply.
Last Date to apply for both the positions;
The last date to apply for both positions is 19-April-2020.
- Interested candidates may apply by Click Here
- Interested candidates may get more detail by Click Here
- Only shortlisted candidates will e called for tests/interviews.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interviews.
- Experience of daily Operational activities for ensuring adherence to regulatory instructions issued from time to time.
- Review the exception reports to be submitted by Compliance Officer & Forwarded to Head Compliance & Internal Control.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Financial Analysis, and SBP Rules & Regulations.
- Review transactions in the customer account for identification for the suspicious transaction if any and report such transactions to Head Compliance And Internal Control for review & Reporting to Regulatory Authorities.
- Periodical visit of the branches for ensuring the authenticity of the reports to be submitted by Compliance Officers & discussion with concerned Zonal Chiefs.
- Service-oriented, extremely positive attitude, tolerant, courteous and good in communication skills.
- Good command on MS Word/Excel
Last Date to Apply Online is 19-April-2020
Only shortlisted Applicants will be called for Tests and interviews. All Pakistan Government jobs updated on a daily basis You must visit the below-mentioned website to get the latest Government and Private jobs in Pakistan. www.jobspakistanonline.com www.jobspakistanonline.com