Jobs In Utility Stores Corporation Pakistan 2020
- General Manager Planning & Development (BS-19)
- Manager Legal (BS-18)
- Manager Buying (Noon Food) (BS-18)
- Public Relation Officer (BS-17)
- Legal Officer (BS-17)
- Human Resource Officer (BS-17)
- Cost Accountant Market-based salary
- Project Management Officer (PMD) Market-based salary
Education & Experience Required;
- MBA/MPA or Professional degree from reputed university/ Institute with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience. Expertise in operations of stores, Project management, Contracts Management of large projects planning and execution in an organization dealing with FMCG at the National level.
- LLM with five years of experience of corporate/Commercial/ Labour Laws and other cases of civil nature in the Organization of repute.
- Having professional practice as an advocate in civil Labour cases at District and High Court level.
Manager Buying (Noon Food) (BS-18)
- Must have MBA/Master Degree in Marketing or another related field from a recognised University/Institution.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the Commercial industrial/FMCG Organization of repute.
Public Relation Officer (BS-17)
- Master’s Degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Media Sciences or an MBA in Media Management from HEC university/Institute.
- Minimum years of post-qualification experience in the relevant field with National/ International companies/Group.
- Expertise in handling Media matters.
- Expertise in Computer handling.
- Expertise in managing press media coverage or various events.
Legal Officer (BS-17)
- BA, LLB with a minimum of THREE years experience of Labour Laws and other cases of Civil nature in an Organization of repute.
- have attended the courts on behalf of the Organization.
Human Resource Officer (BS-17)
- MBA/MPA with THREE years or a Graduate I or II class in human Resources or Business Administration with minimum five years experience in a relevant position dealing with various personnel functions in a large companies/industrial organization.
- Should be fully conversant with modern techniques of Human Resource management, labour laws and practices.
Cost Accountant Market-based salary
- ACMA Qualified or Part Qualified equivalent with minimum 5 years experience. Should have experience of working as Cost Accountant in a major retail organization. Should be well versed with the techniques and costing methods applied in retails industry.
- Should have a good knowledge of the ERP environment.
- management of stores including receiving, issuance, and regular stock-taking of inventory.
Project Management Officer (PMD) Market-based salary
- 5-10 years of recent IT project management working experience.
- Degree in Computer Science or related equivalent to 16 years of education from HEC recognised university.
- Experience utilizing and reporting on project schedules to achieve current and future ERP/CRM project objection, milestone and deliverable.
|This job ad is taken from the Express newspaper on 03-02-2020|
Last date to apply;
Important to remember;
- The maximum age limit is 45 years for all positions.
- An advance copy of the applicant shall not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interviews.
- Interested candidates may apply by getting prescribed format available in www.usc.org.pk along with CV should reach through a post on the following address by 20-FEBRUARY-2020.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
All Pakistan Government jobs updated on a daily basis You must visit the below-mentioned website to get the latest Government and Private jobs in Pakistan. www.jobspakistanonline.com.
You may also like;