Nursing Course Admissions Open at Jamshoro College of Nursing, Jamshoro, Karachi
Nursing Course Admissions Open at Jamshoro College of Nursing, Jamshoro, Karachi in Post RN BSc. Nursing Course Degree Program (2 years program) for the session 2019-2020.
Both males and females andPost Basic Diploma Nursing Course Program (1-year program) for session 2019-2020 only male candidates are eligible to apply.
Education required for Nursing Course;
- Post RN BSc. Nursing Course Degree Program (2 years program)>>>>Diploma in General Nursing, Diploma in Midwifery (One-year Speciality in any nursing subject in lieu of midwifery for male only) and One-year experience as RN. (Photocopy only).
- Post Basic Diploma In Psychiatric Nursing of A year program for the session 2019-2020 for male candidates only.
- Diploma in General Nursing (3-years)
- 50 seats for Post RN BSC Nursing and 50 for Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing.
- Sindh=45 seats, Punjab=1 seat, Khayber pakhtunkhwa=1seat, Balochistan=1seat, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan=1 seats for each
- Hotel Accommodation will be provided to female candidates only.
How to Apply;
- To in Nursing Course please visit NTS website and download the Application Form
- You can also get application information on Liaqat Universit of Medical and Health Sciences.
Last Date to Apply
- Last Date to submission of application forms 06-01-2020 to the Nursing, Jamshoro, Karachi
- The written test will be conducted by testing service on 26-01-2020 (SUNDAY)
- Matric Certificate
- Intermediate Certificate
- Diploma of General Nursing (3 years course pass)
- Diploma of midwifery in 1 year (only for females) required for BSC Nursing Course.
- PNC Registration Card
- CNIC Photocopy
- 1-year experience certificate as an RN (photocopy)
- Domicile Certificate
- Last School Attendance certificate
|This ad is taken from Jamshoro College of Nursing, Jamshoro, Karachi|